Cuaxochtli

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen teddy_30 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 20 18:36:47 UTC 2006

Too late I realize that the list server or hotmail was not able to reproduce
parts of my phonetic transscription. Well the first problem occurs with the
"tl" of the absoultive suffix in cuaitl and the second in xoch.
Too bad, but I hope it's legible.
Steffen