Special Issue, The Americas

huehueteot at AOL.COM huehueteot at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 24 22:53:22 UTC 2006

Fritz,

  I was wondering if you knew anyway to get in touch with one of the
authors on the first article. I can't afford a subscription to the mag
itself so I thought to ask you. Jane Rosenthal was a classmate of mine
at the University of Arizona in the mid 70's. Last I knew she was
teaching at Long Beach State in Long Beach, CA. I lost her email
address in the very early 80's. I ran into her once in the 90's at an
SAA conference but wasn't able to get any info at that time. I would be
interested in a .pdf copy of your article BTW if that is possible.

  While I am writing I wanted to extend my congratulations to you on
your pending promotion. President of a SUNY Campus, wow! I'll bet that
will involve some real challenges. Best of Luck with the new job and
life in NY State.

 Cheers,

 Hugh G. "Sam" Ball

 And remember: