[Aztlan] searching for book

micc2 micc2 at COX.NET
Thu Mar 30 20:36:04 UTC 2006

Dear Brigitta,

 I too have that book, and the Aesop's fables are not part of its corpus.

I have located the book:

*FÁBULAS DE ESOPO EN IDIOMA MEXICANO Publicada por el Dr. Antonio Peñafiel.*

And I will be buying the German book that my friend Walter has recommended.

Thank you to all who have helped me find this rare gem of colonial Nahuatl expression!

mario