searching for book

Walter Koenig amoxtli at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Mar 30 01:40:29 UTC 2006

Niltze Mario.

The book is in print. ISBN: 3-7861-1509-5

You can order it from the publisher, Gebr. Mann Verlag for EUR 19.90

http://www.kunstbuecher-online.de/controller.php?
cmd=detail&titelnummer=301509&verlag=3

You can also order it through www.amazon.de
Also for RUR 19.90. Just plug in the title: "Aesop in Mexico".

It is also available cheaper from a number of used book dealers in
Germany.

If you just want to borrow it, no Library in the Circuit or Link has
it. You might want to try ILL.

Best Wishes,

Walter O. Koenig