searching for book

John F. Schwaller schwallr at morris.umn.edu
Thu Mar 30 04:06:32 UTC 2006

Although not the same book, it did remind me of a modern collection of
folktales in Nahuatl collected and edited by Pablo Gonzalez Casanova and
published under the title of _Cuentos indigenas_ by UNAM.  It has been
reprinted several times since its first appearance in the 1940s.

On 29 Mar 2006, micc2 wrote:
> Dear colleagues,  I am searching for an article in  a book that is
entitled:

> "How Aesop Fared in Nahuatl"
>

> Can anyone direct me to a copy?  (I do not read German so I cannot find
> the book using the university's catalog)
> *

John F. Schwaller
President - elect
SUNY Potsdam