Tlachtli

John F. Schwaller schwallr at morris.umn.edu
Mon May 8 13:38:24 UTC 2006

At 12:40 PM 5/7/2006, you wrote:
>R. Joe Campbell's and Frances Karttunen's Foundation Course in
>Nahuatl Grammar is great for the beginner, although it's not
>commercially available; it's a "home-made" photocopy text published
>at the University of Montana at Missoula.

This book is not available from Montana, and has not been for 5
years. Out of a love and devotion to Nahuatl, Campbell and Karttunen
have allowed me to provide copies of their Foundation Course at cost
to anyone who requests them.  As many of you know I am in transition
right now; no copies of the Foundation Course are available.  Some
time after July 1, the books will be available from my office at SUNY Potsdam.

John F. Schwaller
President
SUNY Potsdam
schwaljf at potsdam.edu