Florentine Codex

John F. Schwaller schwallr at potsdam.edu
Tue Nov 7 21:38:37 UTC 2006

From:    "Walter Koenig" <amoxtli at earthlink.net>
Date:    Tue, November 7, 2006 2:56 pm

Greetings,

I recently purchased two twelve volume sets of Bernardino de
SahagĂșn's Florentine Codex translated with notes by Charles E. Dibble
and Arthur J.O. Anderson and learned that the stock is running low at
the Distribution Center. There are only a maximum of thirty copies of
each volume remaining and only seven copies of volume eleven.
According to the information I have, it is doubtful that the
University of Utah Press will reprint the Florentine Codex any time
soon.

Even if purchasing the set from used the various on-line book sites
one can expect to pay between $600 to over $1,200 fora complete set,
so now is the time to buy it new.

Here is the link to University of Utah Press:
http://www.uofupress.com/

Best Wishes,

Walter O. Koenig