Nahuatl Digest, Vol 23, Issue 4

Matthew Montchalin mmontcha at oregonvos.net
Sun Oct 22 22:01:08 UTC 2006

Help!  Your robot program is not forwarding all of the Nahuatl
activity to my email address, even though I am subscribed to it,
and would like to see it.  Although I do not speak much Spanish,
I guess I can tolerate posts that come along in that language, too.

So, can you please check your robot to see if the activity
generated through Nahuatl at lists.famsi.org is being properly
passed along to me at my account: mmontcha at OregonVOS.net?

I am not filtering anything out on my side.

I think that your robot is filtering things out, and erroneously
stripping out messages that ought to be passed on to me.

Say, is there any way that I can review older message activity in
Nahuatl at lists.famsi.org?  (If I have to, I could attempt to boot up
a webbrowser to go there.  I usually get my email through Pine,
a mailreading program that DialOregon.net provides me for use with
my DOS based term program from the 1980s.)

   Matthew Montchalin
   9870 SE City View Dr
   Portland,  OR  97266-6905

   email address:  mmontcha at OregonVOS.net
   voice line:     503-771-3307
   fax line:       503-771-2305