Tepache

John F. Schwaller schwallr at potsdam.edu
Tue Apr 10 23:40:49 UTC 2007

Am I embarrassed.  I guess I should read my own stuff more.  Nevertheless,
my search of Molina didn't come up with anything, nor in Karttunen.

So the point remains, is it really a Nahuatl word?  In looking at the
second example, it is paired with wine, and the constructions are exactly
parallel.  And we know that "huino" is not Nahuatl.

--
John F. Schwaller
President,
schwallr at potsdam.edu