yexanztica

Pablo Garcia PGarcia at anselm.edu
Fri Apr 6 23:41:18 UTC 2007

Listeros,

On behalf of the New England Nahuatl Circle, I would like to get your input on the "yexanztica"...

The word appears in a _Doctrina_, in a section regarding the three aspects of penitencia. The sentence "Ca yexanztica: ynic ceccan quiztica neyoltequipacholiztli"
The meaning seems clear: "There are three parts. The first part....", however we would like some input on the possibilities for parsing the term "yexanztica" which, by the way, appears to be related to "quiztica"--another semantically problematic term.

Gracias de antemano por sus opiniones.

Saludos,
Pablo

Pablo García