Nahuatl Dictionary

Kier Salmon k_salmon at ipinc.net
Wed Apr 25 15:07:45 UTC 2007

I'm packing to move and just found, hidden in the back of a shelf a
book I must have picked up during my 1996 visit to México, though I
have no memory of doing so.  It's Rémi Siméon's "Diccionario de la
lengua nahuatl o mexicana" "Redactado según los documentos impresos y
manuscritos más auténticos y precedido de una introducción."
translated by Josefina Oliva de Coll in 1977 (?)
Since my interest is in classic nahuatl more than contemporary, does
anybody know how useful this book will be to me?
One of these days I am going to have all the answers.
Meanwhile, the answers I have received from this list have been
wonderfully full and informative.

Thanks,
Kier Salmon
Portland OR