Verbs related to 'trying'

Matthew Montchalin mmontcha at oregonvos.net
Sat Jan 27 01:54:24 UTC 2007

| Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:33:30 -0600
| From: "John Sullivan, Ph.D." <idiez at mac.com>
| To: nahuatl at lists.famsi.org
| Subject: Re: [Nahuat-l] Verbs related to 'trying'
|
| Listeros,
| 	In northern Veracruz you use the verb "yehyecoa, nic", but the
| sentence is formed differently in present and in past tense. The
| present uses "tlan hueli...".:

   <snip>

John, I saved the .vcf file that was attached to your email but have
no idea what is in it.

Is this a filetype that you created, and use for your own purposes?

What kind of software is it supposed to be used with?

What kind of hardware is it restricted to?

As I do not have a Windows system, nor a Mac, I was wondering if you
could say a word or two about the file you attached, and what it
ought to take to read it.  I assume that it is some kind of a
dictionary database file?  What would it take to make it compatible
with WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS?  (For quite a while now, I've wanted
to get the documentation for the Thesaurus file for WP 5.1, but
it appears that nobody has the specs for adding words to TH.WP.)

Regards,

Matthew Montchalin
mmontcha at OregonVOS.net