dictionary program

Chelo Dona chelodona at argentina.com
Fri Jun 1 16:37:03 UTC 2007

Hi
The help system in Windows works in this "incremental" way. I think You don't need a dictionary already in this form, but a list with the words and their meanings. You should compile the list, to create a file with hlp extension (with the "windows help compiler" from microsoft) that the explorer opens in this index fashion .. Not very difficult process, any guy with some programming skills could help you.  Don't know how different it is in the Mac or Linux sides of the world, but should be almost the same.
I hope it helps you a bit. Forgive my english, it need to be compiled too. ;)
Dona