Mesoamerican Codices

brokaw at buffalo.edu brokaw at buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:11:11 UTC 2007

Dear Walter,
A good place to start is volume 14 of the Handbook of Middle American
Indians. It contains several chapters that will interest you,
particularly the one titled "A census of Native Middle American
pictorial manuscripts" by John Glass and Donald Robertson.
It was published in 1975, so it is now somewhat dated, but I think it is
still the most comprehensive source for the kind of information you are
looking for.

Galen