(codice de Tlatelolco)

Frye, David dfrye at umich.edu
Thu Nov 15 02:30:56 UTC 2007

As mentioned before, the Codice de Tlatelolco is also transcribed and translated into English (transcription, translation, and annotation by James Lockhart) in the book "We People Here." BTW, I googled the book and saw that it was reviewed in Ethnohistory in 1995 by someone named John Frederick Schwaller. ;-)

David Frye