Film- La Otra Conquista (partly in Nahuatl)

HJVsqzIMIS at aol.com HJVsqzIMIS at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 08:35:30 UTC 2007

Dear Listeros,

     A while back somebody had inquired about the VHS/DVD release of the film
La otra conquista (The Other Conquest). I heard the producer, Salvador
Carrasco, being interviewed on the radio last week telling the radio audience that
movie was now out on DVD, available at Amazon.com or in major video outlets
such as Blockbuster, Best Buy, etc. A good amount of the dialogue is in Nahuatl
and the rest is in Spanish.   It also has English subtitles.
      I found a copy this evening at a local video store.

Henry Vasquez