Tlacuilolli: Writing Systems of Anahuac

David Becraft david_becraft at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:23:00 UTC 2008

To the MODERATOR (S),

Hi,  I would appreciate your help in removing the following WORD DOCUMENT from your listserv.  It is called, "Tlacuilolli: Writing Systems of Anahuac".  I am waiting to upload it in PDF format and am also waiting for it to publish.

I noticed it on the search engine Google and it comes up as follows:

[DOC]
Tlacuilolli: Writing Systems of Anahuac
File Format: Microsoft Word - View as HTML
Scholar: David Francisco Becraft León. Ronald E. McNair Mentor: Dr. Jean Maxwell ... David Francisco Becraft León is currently a senior at Southern Oregon ...
listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A3

I would love your attention on this matter ASAP, PLEASE.

DAVID