Calendar of Pre-Columbian Events

Lloyd Anderson ECOLING at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 22:39:24 UTC 2008

I am happy to say that the on-line calendar of Pre-Columbian Events
is now being actively maintained again, and I plan for it to remain
so for many years.

All months of 2008 are now present,
and several future years will shortly be added since many
organizations (SAA, AAA, etc.) have future meetings
scheduled years in advance.

Go directly to this URL
http://www.traditionalhighcultures.com/Calendar.htm

Or go here
http://www.TraditionalHighCultures.com
and click on "Calendar" in the upper left corner.

If you have meetings of a significant general interest to announce,
please send a note to me using the "Email changes here" button
at the top of the Calendar page,
including date(s), name of event, a web page URL if you have it
or an email to which people can make inquiries

Lloyd Anderson
Ecological Linguistics
PO Box 15156
Washington DC 20003
ecoling at aol.com
202-547-7683

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.