Help with a Nahuatl word (Alan R. King)

Campbell, R. Joe campbel at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 17 21:55:18 UTC 2008

Hey Alan,

   Thanks for the info on Pipil.  I'm interested in your negative
evidence, partly because it bears on my perception of the apparent
logic of object prefixes and whether the "verbing" affixes "remember"
their transitivity.
And my selfish self particularly likes it because it not only *bears*
on my perception, but it *agrees* with it.  My better self would have
also been pleased if your evidence disagreed with the perception, since
it is actually after the "Truth".

All the best,

Joe