Anybody knows who these people are?

Michel Oudijk oudyk at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:48:40 UTC 2008

Dear all, I have two photos of the Lienzo de Tetlama and I would like to know who made them. It seems very likely that the people encircled in red are the ones who took them. Anybody knows who they are? By the way, the one with the woman was published in the Handbook of Middle American Indians, Vol. 14, Fig. 61. Michel R. OudijkSeminario de Lenguas IndígenasUniversidad Nacional Autónoma de México.