Autonomous Indigenous People Who Speak Nahuatl]

Iván Pedroza ipedrozar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:52:15 UTC 2008

I am currently working on a project in Xochitlan de Vicente Suarez (Sierra
Norte de Puebla), where 60 to 70% of the inhabitants are Nahuatl speakers.
Some people that I know have migrated to Pennsylvania and South Carolina,
and some have told me that there are whole xochiteca and serrano families
living there.

I hope you find this useful. Hasta moztla,

--
Iván Pedroza
Centro Latinoamericano de la Globalidad