Diphrases

Campbell, R Joe campbel at indiana.edu
Thu May 8 16:14:18 UTC 2008

(I accidentally sent this privately, but thought it would of general interest.
Incidentally, I have since seen David's contribution and would note
that his sources might be more accessible than Mercedes' thesis.)

A clue:

Mercedes Montes de Oca Vega, Los Difrasismos en el Nahuatl del Siglo XVI.
(her thesis in 2000 at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico)

Joe

p.s. ...play it Sam... you played it for her... you can play it for me.