turquoise diadem

David Wright dcwright at prodigy.net.mx
Wed May 21 15:18:06 UTC 2008

Huitzoa. Thanks, that's great. I knew somebody would come up with something
good.

I just went through the "xiu..." section of Molina's 1571
mexicano-castellano vocabulary (several times) and the "corona" parts of the
1555 and 1571 castellano-mexicano vocabularies without finding xiuhuitzolli.
Can you point me in the right direction? His Arte perhaps?

  _____