Ometeotl

Iván Pedroza ipedrozar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:11:17 UTC 2009

I agree with Mario. All symbols are  conceived as dual: Tonacatecuhtli,
Tonacacihuatl; Tlaloctlamacazqui, Chalchiuhtlicue; Mictecacihuatl,
Mictlatecuhtli and a long etcetera... I don't think we have much valid
evidence on such thing as "trinity"...

Besides, ome doesn't lose the E when composed with a suffix beginning with T
(as well as other letters), as in Ometepec...

And yet, yei-eyi is composed mostly (but not only) as "ex" like in expa,
excan...

I recommend Salvador Díaz Síntora's book *Meses y cielos
*where you can find a brilliant discussion about the meaning of numbers for
nahuatl philosophy..

Titottazqueh,

Iván Pedroza