Ometeotl

rick dosan rich_photos at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 20:42:22 UTC 2009

There's an article by Richard Haly called "Bare Bones: Rethinking Moesoamerican Divinity" in which he suggests that Ometeotl is a God of Bones.   And an article by Una Canger and Karen Dakin from Estudios de Cultura Nahuatl, Oct. 1985, that says that according to the region, the word Bone could be Ometl, or Omitl.