Ometeotl

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Sun Apr 19 15:33:14 UTC 2009

Michel and los otros listeros,

The founder of analytical psychology James Hillman in the conclusion to
his book titled _Anima_ proposes that the use of the concept "tandem"
can be of more benefit than the use of "duality" or "opposite". Perhaps
this is something that can be worked into the study of ancient
Mesoamerica.

Bien a vous,

Michael