graphemes

jonathan.amith at yale.edu jonathan.amith at yale.edu
Wed Apr 22 14:13:48 UTC 2009

Dear Listeros,

The debate on Nahuatl standardization is quite interesting. I am working on a
presentation / paper and, given the discussion so far, thought I would include
the first 10 or so pages. Obviously missing is the section on Nahuatl
lexicosemantics and morphosyntax; and it is in discussing these realms of
linguistic communication that the chasms between variants becomes most clear.

I have taken the liberty of attaching the first half draft; by the time
I finish
undoubtedly the discussion will have moved on (or back) to other themes.

Best, jonathan

--
Jonathan D. Amith
Director: Mexico-North Program on Indigenous Languages