Nahuatl Digest, Vol 125, Issue 8

jonathan.amith at yale.edu jonathan.amith at yale.edu
Wed Apr 22 14:55:26 UTC 2009

Dear listeros,

John F. Schwaller has informed me that attachments often don't go through on a
listserve. For those who are interested in the thoughts on standardization, I
have put the first part of my essay up at
http://www.balsas-nahuatl.org/standardization

Comments are welcome, here on offlist.

Best, Jonathan

--
Jonathan D. Amith
Director: Mexico-North Program on Indigenous Languages