Stones of Tizocic and Motecuhzoma I / Axayacatl

Michel Oudijk oudyk at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 22:36:54 UTC 2009

Dear Gordon,

There more good photos in "Azteca - Mexica. Las culturas del México antiguo", José Alcina Franch, Miguel León-Portilla & Eduardo Matos Moctezuma (eds.), INAH/Quinto Centenario/ Lunwerg Editores, Barcelona, 1992, fold-out page between pp. 208-209. This is a catalogue of an exhibit with the same name in Madrid, 1992. I can scan it for you if you can't get hold of the catalogue.

best,

Michel