hoary spoonbill

Michel Oudijk oudyk at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 05:18:20 UTC 2009

Dear friends,

I don't know much about birds but according to the people from Quauhquechollan the Quechollin looks like they painted it in their lienzo (see the attached photo or Florine Asselbergs' book about the lienzo). Maybe one of you bird watchers can identified it this way. Doesn't look like a flamenco to me though.

Abrazo,

Michel

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop