symposium on Texcoco

Lee, Jongsoo joslee at unt.edu
Wed Dec 16 00:44:06 UTC 2009

Dear Listeros,

I am currently organizing a symposium on Texcoco (April 16-17, 2010) to be held at the University of North Texas (Denton TX, 30 minutes from DFW airport). A number of major scholars whose research has focused on pre-Hispanic  and colonial Texcoco will be participating: Jerry Offner, Patrick Lesbre, Jose Contel, Fred Hicks, Eloise QuiƱones Keber, Camilla Townsend, Eduardo Douglas and others. We have room for three or four more participants. If you work on a topic related to Texcoco and are interested in participating, please send a title and brief summary of your presentation at jongsoo.lee at unt.edu by the end of December.  Thanks.

Jongsoo

Jongsoo Lee
Associate Professor
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
University of North Texas
Office: 940-565-2404