On in

Michael Swanton mwswanton at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 02:48:18 UTC 2009

Jane Rosenthal
also had some article appear in the CLS papers on this subject in the early
70s, the 1972 “Chicago Which Hunt” and the 1973 “You Take the High Node and I’ll
Take the Low Node”. Ronald Langacker then commented on Classical Nahuatl
relative clauses in IJAL (1974, v. 41). Also in the CLS papers Frances
Karttunen responded to Rosenthal’s and Langacker’s previous articles in 1976.