Nahuatl - Translation Project

Alex Saba alex at wavegeneration.ca
Wed Jul 15 15:01:45 UTC 2009

Hello to everyone on the list and pleasure to meet you!

I work for a production company located in Montreal, Canada and we're
currently looking to translate a script from English to Nahuatl and
another from English to Quechua. We're looking at approximately 700
words for each language. The context is political and the final
product will be fun, educational entertainment.

If you're interested please send me a brief overview of your
experience and if possible, a sample of previous work in those
languages.

I should mention we're also looking for native speakers with the
following criteria:

Nahuatl - Male, 20-50
Quechua - Male, 20-40
(Located in Montreal, Toronto, New-York or Los Angeles)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate. The selected candidates
will receive compensation for their work.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

_____

Alex Saba