tlactlacotl

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Wed Jun 17 15:22:40 UTC 2009

John,

It can't be "their sin(s)" if that -tl is on the end of Jesse's term.
The -tl would dismiss a possessed noun interpretation.

Looks like "inin tlahtlacotl  "this ...."

You can see how the scribe is lashing in's and ic's on to the front end
of things, as we see "inictlamiztzonquizaz".

tlahtlacolli is usually 'sin'.

Michael