scholarships for IDIEZ

John Sullivan, Ph.D. idiez at me.com
Wed Nov 18 13:03:41 UTC 2009

Piyali Listeros:
	In my never-ending search for ways to provide scholarships for the
Nahua college students who work with us at IDIEZ, I have come up with
the following idea. For a tax-deductible donation of 100 dollars per
month (which will provide a scholarship to one of our native speaking
students) you (and as many people as you can fit in front of your
webcam) can work with this student individually via Skype video on
topics related to Nahua language and culture for up to three hours per
week.
	Anyone interested can contact me at idiez at me.com.
John

John Sullivan, Ph.D.
Professor of Nahua language and culture
Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas
Zacatecas Institute of Teaching and Research in Ethnology
Tacuba 152, int. 43
Centro Histórico
Zacatecas, Zac. 98000
Mexico