dancing

Susana Moraleda susana at losrancheros.org
Fri Nov 20 21:04:49 UTC 2009

Niltze listeros,

I am completely confused with the terms for "to dance", "dance", "dancer".
I understand it is a transitive AND reflexive verb, but....

TO DANCE
IHTOTIA, so
    I dance (alone) = NINECHIHTOTIA (transitive)? or NINOIHTOTIA (reflexive)?

DANCE
I have found IHTOTILIZTLI, MIHTOHTLI and NETOTILIZTLI. What are the sources for the last two? why starting with M? is that the reflexive version? and why does the last one start with NE? Which one is grammatically correct?

DANCER
I found MIHTOTIANI, MIHTOTIHQUI and MOHTOTIHQUI. Why not something without the M? again because of its reflexive nature? Why not IHTOTIANI?

Muchas gracias por adelantado.

Susana