Thanks for the help

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Wed Nov 25 19:00:23 UTC 2009

In addition to the other good questions, especially grammatical, raised
already this morning about this song apparently attributed to the
Nezahualcoyotl, let me add that the Spanish phrase "Pájaro de
cuatrocientas voces" is not in the "original" Nahuatl version. It seems
to be a definition for "centzontle," perhaps a parenthetical addition.

Michael