Florentine Codex (Facsimile Edition) review

Jesse Lovegren lovegren at buffalo.edu
Thu Oct 22 20:53:38 UTC 2009

To corroborate intohuey Wright's story:
My library agreed to purchase a set of the DVD's, and they are, as Dr.
Wright has said, not professionally pressed and do not read in my laptop.
 The desktop in my office, however, can handle them.  For those who get the
DVD's you will want to transfer them to a hard drive for reliable access.
 It is good that there is now a digitized version of the 1979 facsimile
edition, but I do not think that the publisher can feel much pride in
offering this resource, whose presentation leaves much to be desired, at
such a high price.

Jesse Lovegren
Department of Linguistics
645 Baldy Hall