Cacomistle as a post-parturient cloth?

Kier Salmon k_salmon at ipinc.net
Wed Dec 8 16:54:12 UTC 2010

Beg pardon, clicking back a bit to the genus.. I get :
quote:
Bassariscus is a genus in the family Procyonidae. There are two
species in the genus: the ringtail or ring-tailed cat (B. astutus) and
the cacomistle (B. sumichrasti). Genetic studies have suggested that
the closest relatives of Bassariscus are raccoons.
unquote