How Aztec Poetry Works

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:19:46 UTC 2010

Dear Dr. Dodds Pennock:

Hi. Yes, I'm aware of his work, and have always been impressed, going
back many years. I'm not attempting to enter into any debate. I wasn't
aware there was a debate. He simply posted something on the discussion
group "wall," and I'm just curious about what is going on. That's all.
I was not aware of the reviews, and will look into that. Thank you! I
agree with you that Dr. Bierhorst's contributions to the Work are
inestimable.

Michael