Mesoamerica & digital humanities

Stephanie Wood swood at uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 29 23:00:06 UTC 2010

The Wired Humanities Projects at the University of Oregon (with 90% of
our digital humanities research projects having a Mesoamerican focus
-- see http://whp.uoregon.edu/ ) is looking for a new home.  We have
been very successful at winning external funding, and would like to be
able to continue writing grant proposals.  We are open to
collaboration.  Any leads would be much appreciated.  Please direct
your replies to me off list.  I apologize for any duplication and I
hope people won't mind my using the listserv to make this inquiry.

Thanks very much!

Stephanie Wood, Ph.D.,
Director
Wired Humanities Projects