Special signs

lahunik.62 at skynet.be lahunik.62 at skynet.be
Sat Jul 31 22:16:55 UTC 2010

Special signs.

It is very annoying writing Nahuatl with a modern azerty keyboard.

For example the word tocaitl, has a long -o- and a long -a-.

Therefore a little marking line should be above the two vowels.

Every time one must insert a special sign, working with Words.

In fact this is a very old-fashioned rule if I may say.

In the Dutch language we have a rule to write long vowels twice.

For example: to go = gaan.

Tocaitl should be than writing, toocaaitl, and one should no longer open
special signs.

I don't know if there exist special keyboards with those special signs.

Or.

Cuix o-ni-n-ix-cuep?

Or. Cuix oo-ni-n-ix-cuep?

Lahun Ik 62