Tlan or Tla.

lahunik.62 at skynet.be lahunik.62 at skynet.be
Mon Mar 8 22:21:07 UTC 2010

Tlan or tla.

I'm touched by the historical explanation of Mister Romero.

I agree that a language, even el Nahuatl, is a living thing that could
change through the years. Just like in my language, things and rules have
been changed and rechanged so many times that practically nobody still knows
the exact script of lot of words.

So if el Nahuatl would like to stay on as a "clear language", than one must
made clear agreements.

For me the rule, that -tlan is exclusive used for toponyms, and -tlah more
generalized, is simple and clear.

Is there by the way a sort of "language commission" in el Nahuatl, or
something like that, which bend over such questions, or which decide what is
wrong and what is right?

Lahun ik 62

Baert Georges

Flanders Fields