a big favor

John Sullivan idiez at me.com
Thu Sep 2 18:20:34 UTC 2010

Listeros,
	I have a problem. At IDIEZ we are developing a text (vs morphology) based textbook for learning Classical Nahuatl, in which the orthography of the readings will be standardized to the Andrews-Karttunen-Campbell system. I have most of the works I need, but I seem to have misplaced Clineʻs "Book of Tributes". Iʻm going to re-acquire it in October when Iʻm in the US, but I really need some of the material now for curriculum development. If anyone has the work and wouldnʻt mind scanning about 5 pages of the Nahuatl and sending it to me, I would really appreciate it!
	On another note, yesterday we hit 7000 headwords in our monolingual dictionary.
John

John Sullivan, Ph.D.
Professor of Nahua language and culture
Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas
Zacatecas Institute of Teaching and Research in Ethnology
Tacuba 152, int. 43
Centro Histórico
Zacatecas, Zac. 98000
Mexico