WG: Himno a Tlaloc

Susana Moraleda susana at losrancheros.org
Thu Jan 13 14:28:56 UTC 2011

Thank you Stefanie. I do have Sahagun's Historia General (Consejo Nacional para la Cultura y las Artes) but it is the Spanish version of the Codice Florentino (Lopez Austin and Garcia Quintana).  There are no Nahuatl quotes.

I searched the books you suggested in "Google books" but couldn't find anything.
Would you kindly have any other suggestion?

Susana