Nahuatl in Mexican schools?

Fernando Pérez nekopixan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:58:12 UTC 2011

I'm in Mexico City. No, only some preparatorias (like senior highschool)
have the subject, and some universities opened courses and certifications,
and Nahuatl courses in general can be found more easily in the city, because
many of the teachers who received training by the government are starting to
work in culture centers and language schools. My teacher is one of them.
It was not as successful as they expected it to be, but still, it was a step
forward. Gotta keep trying.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Susana Moraleda <susana at losrancheros.org>wrote:

>  Would anyone know if obligatory Nahuatl lessons in primary schools is
> really taking place in Mexico City?
>
> Susana
>

>  <http://www.bandoo.com/wp/oe.php?plg=OE&ad2=146&&elm=sign>

*Fernando Pérez*