tlanicuilulco, guerrero

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Sun Oct 9 23:42:35 UTC 2011

Yes, Fran, this was one of the other avenues that occurred to me
yesterday but i tossed it. i guess i like throwing things.

As for tlan(i) prefixed, the terms i already supplied, John, such
tlanicahua, tlanihuah, as well as tlanitlaza, and probably others i
can't think of, attest to this prefixing of tlan(i).

Michael