ECN TOC typos

David Wright dcwright at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Sep 19 22:35:27 UTC 2011

Thanks, Fritz.

I´ll pass on something I learned recently.

When you Google "Estudios de Cultura Náhuatl," you get this link at the top
of the page:

http://www.ejournal.unam.mx/cuadros2.php?r=9

which doesn't have the last two numbers, nor the first 28. In fact, the
contact information for submitting manuscripts (following the "Normas
editoriales" link)  is out of date and can cause lengthy delays in the
initial steps of the editorial process, if the submission reaches the editor
at all. For years I thought that this was the main web site for digital
copies of articles in ECN.

In fact, there is a better web page, with all 42 numbers, on the server
managed directly by the Instituto de Investigaciones Históricas:

http://www.iih.unam.mx/publicaciones/revistas/nahuatl/ecnnum.html

Saludos desde Guanajuato,

David