IDIEZ individual nahuatl lessons

John Sullivan/IDIEZ idiez at me.com
Fri Sep 30 18:38:23 UTC 2011

Piyali notequixpoyohuan,
	IDIEZ is now offering individual or small group Skype-based instruction by native speakers in Modern Huastecan Nahuatl. Times available during the week are 7:30-8:30 am, anytime after 3pm, and weekends at any time. The cost is $10 per hour per student. Payment is made in the form of a tax-deductible donation to our US non-profit corporation. Students have the option of following our curriculum, but are encouraged to incorporate their own topics of interest and include consulting on research projects. Those interested can contact me at idiez at me.com.
John

John Sullivan, Ph.D.
Professor of Nahua language and culture
Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas
Zacatecas Institute of Teaching and Research in Ethnology
Tacuba 152, int. 43
Centro Histórico
Zacatecas, Zac. 98000
Mexico