[Aztlan] pi=?iso-8859-1?Q?=F1atas=2C_?=anyone?

Mario E. Aguilar micc2 at cox.net
Tue Apr 24 17:43:57 UTC 2012

I would venture to suggest that like "tlaxcalli"  that became
tortilla.... piñata, there was another word that was used.

piñata might come from the fact that the originals looked like pine
cones....  like piña for matzahtli   (or is it mahtzatli???) I can't
remember right now :-(

--
I live for reasoned, enlightened spirituality:

"Tlacecelilli", tranquilidad, paz

Mario E. Aguilar, PhD

619.948.8861

www.mexicayotl.net